About Baby Alpaca
Baby alpaca wool is one of the most warm, fluffy, lightweight and luxurious qualities of wool available in the market. At Nanaykids we want you to get the most out of your garment, and for it to remain in the bes condition possible. Here are some tips for you to help give your clothes love and a little extra care.
Do not wash your clothes as often
There is no need to wash your alpaca clothes every use. Hand wash them in cold water with mild soap when needed and make sure to lay them flat to dry. Do not use drying machine.
After you wash:
- If wrinkles occur, you can steam them out with an iron in steam setting.
- Stem from the shower also works good to un-wrinkle your clothes.
- Fold or hang your garment when dry.
- If winter is over and you decide to store your clothes for a long period of time, we recommend to fold and store them in a natural cotton bag.
( Pillow cases work perfectly).
- Another great trick is to add a little bag of lavender and clove to keep your clothes fresh and avoid the attraction to pests.
Remember that all NanyKids clothes are made with love by artisan hands! So treat them with love too!